What is preset anyway?
Is little more than a set of instructions that tell Lightroom how to adjust its Develop panel sliders. You can’t do anything with a Lightroom develop preset that you couldn’t do by manually adjusting the sliders.
You should try Lightroom presets. It make easy to apply anything to your images, from a standard subtle fix to an awesome and creative images. In this article, you will learn the benefits of using preset para Lightroom.
» Speed of processing: With presets in Lightroom can immediately apply edits to your images. Just click on the preset and you apply the settings to the image. You can try different preset to edit your photo as far as you want.
» Consider new options for your images: Sometime we are not aware in our editing that yield superior results. By browsing presets we can gain new ideas and insights to develop our work.
» Easy to use: It’s possible to decrease quite complex editing to a click of a mouse. You don’t need to know much more to attain some quite spectacular conversions.
» Share your work: With presets you are able to share your work with others. You can share them in public that others will see how creative are you.
» Simplify complex editing: Some edits you make in the Lightroom Develop module can take a lot of effort and time to get right. Whereas some of the changes might be unique to each image, quite a lot of the effort is repeated with other images. With Presets can help you get 80% of the way to your results leaving you more time to work on the other 20%.
» Consistent Look: Once you edit images, you need to produce consistent look across a group of images. And thanks to preset, it makes this easy to attain as you can apply the same settings very fast to a group of images. They’re all processed in the same way and so all have a similar appearance that links them together and which is recognizable
» Sometimes you may not know how to achieve the look you want. Probably, you’re not sure how an adjustment made or perhaps it’s beyond your skill level. Using preset will help you fix this as they provide an opportunity to learn a particular edit was achieved.
Some more benefits are: they save you time; user friendly; they work; they make you love processing; they are easy to use for a beginner and they make you want to process photographs.
Some benefits of your Photographs are: They make your photographs look beautiful; They take your photographs from great to professional; They make processing simple, fast and effective; They get the best out of your photographs; They “complete” your idea; They work for all different types of seasons; and They flatter your photographs.
Lightroom presets bring many surprising benefits. And the benefits above are very awesome. Even you’re not creative in doing editing photos but with the help of presets para Lightroom; you’re images will be fascinating and captivating.